$8,525 USD o.b.o.
- Learn how you can watch this listing
- Request a shipping quote
- Learn how you can make an offer
- Learn how you can get notified when equipment is listed that you are looking for
|Complete Serial Numbers|
|Service and/or Work History|
Jump to: Pictures
Ditch Witch P80 Rod Pusher in Good Condition. This unit includes pipe.
Comes with 110' of Pipe (48" lengths).
Seller is Willing To Accept Reasonable Offers on This Equipment.
Have a question that isn't covered here or just want to talk to someone about the program in general?
Contact us and we can further help you.
Click on a question to have its answer displayed.
What is InfoCheck?
InfoCheck is a listings enhancement for the main HDD Broker website found online at http://www.hddbroker.com.
InfoCheck provides a checklist for each listing that shows how comprehensive the information within a listing is. Website users are now able to search and sort listings by their InfoCheck rating.
This new system will help to increase buyer confidence and motivate sellers to provide even more information about their equipment.
How are these listings different from regular ones?
InfoCheck ratings are applicable for all HDDBroker.com listings. As additional information is added to a listing, its InfoCheck rating will increase. The higher the rating, the more comprehensive the listing and the further up it will appear in certain search results on the website.
What key things do you guys look for in the InfoCheck Program?
There are eight categories of InfoCheck ratings and they are:
- Complete Description
- Detailed Photos
- Complete Serial Numbers
- Inspection Reports
- Lien Disclosures
- Service and/or Work History
What qualifies as a Complete Description?
A checkmark is awarded if the description includes a complete list of all components offered for sale including year, make, model and hours along with tallies of all included parts, tooling, pipe, etc.
What sort of things will there be pictures of?
A listing with this category checked off will have at least 10 high resolution photos. The photos will include overall shots of the equipment, photos of areas of typical wear as well as photos of the other package contents.
These photos don't look like they're very high resolution. Can I get better photos of these listings?
Absolutely! Any myBroker user can email our sales department for high resolution photos of any of our listings along with additional information.
What kind of video will be in the listings with the video box checked off?
The video will include footage of the equipment running and operating its basic functions.
This listing has the SN# box checked off, but I can't see the SN# anywhere in the listing. What's up?
Serial number information is held on file at our offices for use in invoicing equipment when it sells. Any questions that you have pertaining to model series, year of manufacture, etc can be answered by our friendly sales staff!
Why wouldn't all listings have SN#'s?
Most pieces of equipment will typically come with a serial number of some sort. Some exceptions include tooling, certain home built pieces of equipment and certain small trailers in some states.
Who is filling out these inspection reports?
HDD Broker highly recommends that equipment inspection be carried out by a qualified mechanic from an independent third party company. These inspections carry the most value for potential buyers. However, in the case where the services of a third party company are not available or are not cost-effective, there may be a condition report that has come directly from the seller, provided it was carried out by a qualified mechanic. The inspection reports for these listings will be flagged with a disclaimer informing potential buyers of the fact that the seller supplied the inspection report.
If a listing doesn't have an inspection report on file, can I still have it inspected?
Absolutely! Buyers are always welcome to personally inspect the equipment or have us arrange for an independent assessment. Typically these independent inspections are carried out at the buyer's expense. Consider them an insurance policy against your equipment purchase. Inspection reports from equipment dealerships typically range from a few hundred dollars to over a thousand depending on whether it can be brought to the dealership or whether they need to send a technician out to the seller's facility.
So, the listing has a nice, clean inspection report. That means that it's guaranteed to be in perfect condition, right?
No. Unfortunately the third party inspectors include waivers of liability. They do their absolute best to provide comprehensive inspections of the equipment, however there are things that they can miss. Inspection reports are not foolproof, and having one in hand does not guarantee equipment condition. The best inspection is always one where you are there assessing the things that are important to you.
Liens and Loans
Should I be concerned there is a lien on this particular piece of equipment?
In most cases, this is a perfectly normal thing. It's not often that companies elect to pay for an expensive piece of equipment with cash, and loans or leases are very common. Proper due diligence is always imperative and we have several resources available that will allow you to conduct an independent search for liens against the equipment or the seller.
Does the lien apply to one item or all items in this package?
Most liens pertain to certain pieces of equipment, however there are liens such as "blanket liens" that apply to all of the possessions or resources of a certain company or individual. Again, due diligence is critical and we highly recommend in depth research by a qualified third party in order to ensure you won't have issues.
Does the fact that the lien box is checked mean that the equipment is 100% free and clear?
No, not necessarily. It simply means that the seller has signed a declaration as to whether the equipment is free and clear or whether there is a debt to clear up prior to sale. Bear in mind that even if a seller has declared the equipment to be free and clear, HDD Broker highly recommends that any potential buyer make the investment to have an independent company research the equipment and seller to make sure.
What types of equipment will have titles?
The most common types of equipment include trucks, trailers, and all other vehicles or equipment that travel on public roads.
Are service records the same as inspection reports?
No. Service records are simply the seller's records of the work that has been done to the machine. They do not provide an assessment of the equipment's current condition or a list of necessary repairs. HDD Broker always highly recommends that an independent inspection be carried out prior to purchase.
There is a repair estimate uploaded to the listing. Why?
Repair estimates are always welcome, but are not considered service or work history and they are not considered inspection reports. Having said that, they are a great piece of information to pass along to a potential buyer that will undoubtedly help with them feeling more comfortable about the actual condition of the equipment.
Why do some listings have only a couple of checkmarks and yet show up with an InfoCheck rating that's higher than that?
Some listings will have certain categories of InfoCheck that don't apply to them. For example, tooling does not have titles, and most people would not require a lien disclosure for a backreamer. In those cases, even though the listing does not have those components of InfoCheck in the listing, it will not be penalized with an "X", instead getting a "not applicable" flag in our system which will count as a check as it pertains to its InfoCheck rating.
Financing is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Fill out the application (see the documents section under resources)
- Fax supporting paperwork to +1.250.474.6099
- You'll be contacted with a credit decision within 24-48 hours*
Please provide us with as much information as possible. Include any current or future contracts or anything that will help show your company's strength. Complete and accurate applications will allow us to give you a fast pre-approval.
In addition to the application we may also need the previous two years corporate financial statements and current interim financial statement. If the statements are non-audited, we will require the corresponding tax returns.
If the company's stock is closely held, we will require the previous two years personal tax returns of the majority stockholders. Additionally, we will require a personal financial statement from the majority stockholders.
In order to ensure your privacy, please do not send sensitive financial information via email. Instead, print a copy of the application and fax it back to our offices. Or, if you would prefer to speak with the leasing company directly, contact HDD Broker at +1.866.960.3331.
* Most credit decisions are made within 48 hours of receipt of the credit information, however, some delay may occur based on individual credit situations.
Equipment Assurance Calculator
Enter the approximate value of the equipment you wish to have the equipment assurance applied to in order to calculate the approximate cost of purchasing the equipment assurance.
Not all equipment qualifies for extended warranty. Extended warranty coverage provided by third party contract. See contract for details and scope of coverage.
Please see below or contact us for more details about what equipment qualifies and what is covered.
Have a question that isn't covered here or just want to talk to someone about warranty in general?
Contact us and we can further help you.
Click on a question to have its answer displayed.
So... HDD Broker is offering warranty on their equipment?
Yes! (and no) HDD Broker is offering warranty options for certain qualifying equipment. This warranty is offered through HDD Broker by an independent insurer. Your HDD Broker salesperson can set up the entire program for you, but your actual policy will be between you and the third party insurer.
What does the Program cover?
The full powertrain and hydraulics warranty covers the following components. Powertrain-only options are available and the covered components will change accordingly:
- Engine - All internal parts (excluding external lines and hoses), engine electronic controls.
- Fuel System - Fuel transfer pump, fuel injection pump, fuel injection valve/nozzle, fuel injection lines and unit injectors. Governor group. Multiple fuel injector failures occurring at the same time are excluded from coverage.
- Air Induction And Exhaust System - Piping from the turbocharger to the intake manifold, exhaust manifold, turbocharger including controls. Aftercooler/Innercooler group.
- Cooling System - Fan group, belt tighteners, fan assembly, fan drive assembly, hydraulic fan motor and hydraulic fan pump. Water pump including the drive group. Engine oil cooler, transmission oil cooler and hydraulic oil cooler. Thermostat/water temperature regulator.
- Transmission - Manual shift transmission, flywheel clutch group (excluding dry clutch discs, excluding external controls), torque converter group, power shift transmission including hydraulic and electronic controls, transmission pump, pump drive, scavenge pump, oil filter base. Transfer gear group excluding parking brake. Hydrostatic transmission including control valves, main hydraulic pump, pump drive, drive motors and all high pressure lines from the pumps to drive motors. Charge pump. Countershaft transmission including clutch group, pumps and controls. Electronic transmission controls.
- Drive Line - Universal joint, drive line/shaft, drive shaft support and constant velocity universal joint.
- Drive Systems (Track Type Machines Only) - Steering clutch and brake including controls, bevel gear, shaft and bearing. Differential steering planetary, differential drive and brake (excluding external controls), planetary, brake and differential steering control valve. Final drives.
- Drive Systems (Wheeled Machines Only) - Differential (excluding external brake controls), differential housing, bevel gear, bevel gear shaft and bearing. Differential lock and differential lock actuator valve. Drive axle front and rear. Final drives.
- Wheels And Axles - Wet brakes (excluding external brake controls), drive chain, tandem drive, tandem drive housing, tandem drive stub axle, drive sprocket, and driven sprocket. Tandem drive mounting. Excludes dry brakes.
- Vibratory Components - Drum, vibratory control valve group, drum selector valve group and vibratory cooling valve group. Vibratory pump, motor and charge pump. Vibratory mechanism, hydraulic pump and motor, hydraulic valves, weight, shaft, u-joints, bearings and drum isolation system.
- Swing Gear Assembly - Swing gear, swing gear motor and swing gear reduction unit.
- Electrical - Engine and transmission electronic control module.
- Hydraulics - Pumps, motors, valves, hydraulic cylinders, hoses, lines, and controls. Excluding brake controls. Excluding quick couplers.
What does the Program not cover?
The below component list identifies specifically excluded items.
- Air conditioner
- Alarm (back up)
- Bed liner
- Belts, bands (elevator and conveyor), chains, ropes
- Brake discs, including brake bands
- Cables, control (external), connecting wire
- Compressor (air)
- Dipsticks (engine or transmission)
- Doors, door latches, handles, or hinges
- Dry clutches
- Exchangeable or replaceable parts not contained within or forming an operational part of the engine, transmission, differential or final drive
- Frame (loss or damage to) or failure of hardware attaching covered components to the frame
- Lights (operating or warning), bulbs
- Lines or hoses for oil, water, and air (external), except hydrostatic lines & hoses between the drive pump and motor
- Maintenance items, tune up supply items
- Mirrors, mirror brackets
- Radiator, radiator hose, radiator cap
- Rails (grab)
- Seat assembly & controls, seat belts
- Tools – all ground engaging tools
- Undercarriage components (track type machines only)
- Weather stripping
- Windows, wiper blades
How long can I warranty my equipment for?
There are four options of coverage for HDD Broker Equipment:
- 3 months / 375 hours
- 6 months / 750 hours
- 1 year / 1500 hours
- 2 years / 2500 hours
Which equipment can qualify for warranty?
Any pieces of equipment that fall within the following categories may qualify:
- HDD Drills
- Rock Saws
Additionally, the equipment must be newer than 5 years old and have less than 5000 hours of existing use. Prior to warranty coverage beginning, the equipment must undergo an oil sample analysis for both engine and hydraulic systems and the report must be approved by the underwriter of the policy.
Currently, only equipment located in Canada or the United States qualifies for warranty.
Is there a limit to the compensation that I'm entitled to?
There are two limits that come into play:
- Limit per claim: the lesser of $75,000 USD or 50% of the purchase price of the equipment
- Limit per contract: 50% of the purchase price of the equipment
Do I need to do anything special in order to make sure that my equipment continues to qualify for warranty throughout the warranty period?
The only thing you need to do is ensure that you continue to maintain your equipment according to the manufacturer's recommended practices. In the case of failure of a covered component, you may be asked to provide maintenance and service records to the underwriter before they approve your claim.
If I sell the equipment, can the new owner benefit from the warranty that I purchased?
Absolutely! HDD Broker's warranty coverage is fully transferrable and follows the equipment. Simply inform the coverage provider of a change in ownership and the new owner can enjoy the same peace of mind that you have!
How do I go about making a claim against my policy?
Instructions for making a claim are included with your warranty contract. Make sure that you first contact your warranty provider to inform them of the issue. They will help you throughout the rest of the process.
Can I cancel my warranty coverage and get my money back after I've paid for it?
Yes. Your warranty premium can be refunded on a pro-rated basis according to the amount of time since warranty was initiated and how much is remaining in the contract. The pro-rated refund will be sent back less a $100 processing fee.
The warranty premium will not be refunded if any claim has been previously filed on the equipment.
How much does it cost?
The cost for additional aftermarket warranty varies depending on the period of warranty and the value of the equipment. Each listing that warranty is applicable for will have a quote for coverage included. If you want to know about any other options that may be available, simply speak to your HDD Broker sales representative and they'll be happy to quote you.
Basic Model Information
|US Value||Metric Value|
Length: 108 in
Width: 36 in
Height: 48 in
Height from base to centerline of bore: 8.4 in
Weight: 930 lb
Operating weight with P80 installed: 1240 lb
Operating weight w/P80 and 42 4-foot rods: 2700 lb
Length min. to max.: 72-100 in
Width: 17 in
Height: 18 in
Height from base to centerline of bore: 7.6 in
Level adjustment height: 6 in
Weight, Back Brace: 440 lb
Operating weight with basic unit: 704 lb
Cylinder diameter: 8 in
T-Bar width: 5.8 in
T-Bar height: 12.0 in
Base to cylinder centerline: 7.2 in
Height, w/o handle: 16 in
Length, T-bar installed with cylinder retracted: 42 in
Width, T-Bar: 72 in
Push rod diameter: 1.75 in
Weight, basic unit: 253 lb
Weight, T-Bar: 204 lb
Operating weight: 462 lb
Stroke, each cycle: 9 in
Bore diameter, max.: 13 in
Weight, basic unit: 253 lb
Weight, T-Bar: 204 lb
Weight, operating: 462 lb
Hydraulic flow, min. to max.: 5-20 gpm
Hydraulic pressure, max.: 2500 psi
Cylinder force at 2500 psi: 81,360 lb
Ditch Witch P80
Once a listing has been created, the seller has tools available to them to help manage their listings. These tools include:
You can review how often people are looking at your equipment. This can be a very useful tool when assessing whether or not you want to make changes to your listing such as the price or what is included. The stats are automatically updated on a nightly basis. Please allow for one day to pass before starting to see the inital statistics.
You can edit your listing's details to update information that you maybe didn't know at the time you listed the equipment. You can also edit the listing to add or remove equipment from the package. This can be useful if you wish to make the listing more attractive by including additional items.
Submit Pictures, Documents, etc.
If you have additional pictures, supporting documentation, etc that you wish to add to the listing you can either upload the files or if they are small enough you can email them. Documents submitted to us can be made public to people viewing the listing or they can be kept private just for HDD Broker's eyes. The choice is up to you.