Basic Model Information
|Battery Charger||12/28 V DC or 110/220 V AC|
|Battery Life||8-12 hours (approx.)|
|Depth/Range||LX: 33 feet, LS: 15 feet||LX: 10.1 m, LS: 4.6 m|
|Length||LX: 15 in. LS: 8 in.||LX: 38 cm, LS: 20 cm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4Â° to 140Â° F||-20Â° to 60Â° C|
|Power Source||LX: 2 C-cell batteries||LS: 1 AA battery|
|Telemetry Range||8 channels, 500 feet||152.4 m|
|Width||LX:1.25 in. LS: 1.00 in.||LX: 3.1 cm, LS:2.5 cm|
- Eight communication channels for congested drilling areas
- Well-suited for shallow depths and areas where compact equipment is required.
- Real-time graphic display allows drill head to be tracked while it is moving, or "on-the-fly," minimizing idle time for the drill rig.
- Patented target-in-the-boxÂ® technology provides the intuitiveness and simplicity that HDD operators appreciate in DCI locating systems.
- Both the LT receiver and LT remote display show depth, pitch, roll, temperature and battery status information for the transmitter.
- A short-range (15 ft [4.6 m]) transmitter is offered for the new, smaller-diameter "mini" drill rig housings.
- An adapter for the short-range transmitter to fit into standard housings is also offered.
- Features an impressive 33-ft (10.1-m) range with the long-range transmitter for larger rigs or longer, deeper shots.